Sunday 4 September 2011

all the leaves are brown

well actually they're not yet but anyway. Am i the only person kinda loving the weather today? It's not cold but there is a bit of a nip in the air, which is good for me as i can start wearing my autumn/winter clothes now. I find it, probably along with a lot of other people, so much easier to get dressed in the winter (obviously when im not in school uniform which, unfortunately is 5/7 days a week :(, this will , thank god, be changing in about 6 months when i've done my GCSE's!). As much as i love the summer weather, when it's actually nice, i prefer winter. I love layering things up, putting on a nice wooly scarf on with my duffle coat! Anyway, I didn't really have anything to post about today, this is all i got!!

No comments:

Post a Comment