Saturday 3 September 2011

I wish i loved make-up

but i just don't seem to be able to really get into it?I don't wear foundation, it always feels heavy on my face, plus i have quite dry skin so it looks rank, even when i put moisturizer on! The only make-up i wear is eyeliner, mascara and sometimes eyeshadow. I ran out of my Barry M liquid eyeliner, and i hadn't bothered to buy another one, this was in December last year! Oh how i'd forgotten how amazing liquid eyeliner is!! I never have money, simply because i don't really need it, so my lovely big sister bought me a new one. There was one Barry M eyeliner left but it was already open, so i wasn't taking and risks. Instead i got the new Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner ( i do know how to spell colour but it said color on the package). It's flipping amazing, i love putting it on and it's really good for doing winged eyeliner because the wand/brush is kind of like a pointy sponge? If that makes sense? Anyway im in  LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment