Tuesday 6 September 2011

See ya next year!!

Well, I'm sad to say that today it was the last day of my amazing summer holiday, and i shall have to wait another long year for my next one, but hey, i have to move on with ma life! So, today after cleaning my house from top to bottom (no exaggeration i actually did), my mum wanted to treat me, so we went up to London for the day! I didn't buy anything but to me it's a treat just going up there and window shopping! First we had lunch in Itsu the sushi restaurant, which is actually becoming more of a daily thing, then we head to Dover Street Market. I absolutely adore it in there, even the mens wear is amazing! After that we made our way to Selfridges, stopping at Vivienne Westwood. May i just say that i do not recommend looking in the Mulberry shop window if you cannot afford any of it, maybe you can if you have the mental strength to tear yourself away from it's beautiful window filled with the most gorgeous dresses i have ever seen, but i found it quite a challenge!! I kept saying to my mum ' When i get my first paycheck, I'm going to buy a Mulberry bag, wait, no no no, a pair of Miu Miu shoes!' Ha! A girl can dream. But seriously, i cannot wait to get a job next year so i can save up for beautiful things!! I also came across these chelsea boot kinda thing in Kurt Geiger but i doubt I'm going to get them as
  A. I have have no money!
 B. they are suede and that does not go well with the weather in London!

1 comment:

  1. thank you for your kind words, they mean a lot to me! Im just about to check yours out now! xx

    ReplyDelete