Friday 28 October 2011

Haul/Birthday Stuff

Black boots from french brand Reqins
Baby pink and lilac bracelets

Echt Kolnisch Wasser perfume

Fan di Fendi perfume
Angora jumper from H&M
Barry M red glitter nail polish £2.99
Sorry for the picture heavy post, it's about to get a bit heavier. The other day I went shopping with my sister to High Street Kensington. I was looking to buy something in Urban Outfitters as my she gets 25% off everything! I found an amazing burgundy coloured cropped jumper with leather patches on the elbow, which I was in love with and was intending to buy, but when I tried it on, it was so itchy! I have incredibly sensitive skin and I didn't want it to give me rashes, so unfortunately I had to put it back. So, after leaving without anything, I went into H&M and had a browse, and I saw this black, super soft jumper slung over a random clothes rail. I picked up anyway and carried on looking. OH MY GOD! I'm so glad I did! It is the softest, warmest, most amazing jumper I have ever bought!!! It was £35 but worth every penny, plus I couldn't find where it came from. It's a size 12 so it's nice and big on me. After an amazing find in H&M, we went for a bite to eat in Pret. On the way into the station, we decided to pop into the humongous Boots! Best decision, as I picked up this amazing Barry M red glittery nail polish. It beautiful and the photo does NOT do it justice, I love it!
Taupe AMBUSH boots Topshop - £75
Today I went to return a maxi-skirt from   Anthropologie that I bought last week. It was a beautiful plum colour, but unfortunately it went with nothing in my wardrobe so I took it back. After that I shot along to Topshop as fast as I could to get my hands on a pair of taupe coloured AMBUSH boots. I AM IN LOVE...I wore them as soon as I got home. They are rubbing the side of my foot but that is to be expected as I only bought them a couple of hours before, hopefully they will give a bit. I didn't want to get the black ones as everyone has them and I thought they would also be nice to wear in spring and summer too. To be honest, I have never been so happy to hand over 75 quid, I practically threw the money at the poor man standing behind the till! That's all for now though, sorry about the long post. Have a lovely weekend. Won't be posting next week as I'm on a school trip , hiking in the lake district..8 hours on a bloody coach...help me..

No comments:

Post a Comment