Saturday 22 October 2011

Lucky Number 7

No7 Perfect Lips Pencil in 10 Blush
Okay, Im sorry about all this blogging today but Im kinda in the mood! As you know Im not a fan of make-up, but im getting into lipsticks at the moment. I popped into Boots a couple of days ago with my sister, as I needed a few bits and pieces. I also had a £5 No7 voucher in my purse that Boots had given me on a previous purchase. Normally I bin any 'vouchers' they give me at the till because they always have a little catch like '£10 off! when you spend £50..', but I looked properly at this voucher a few times to check that I wasn't dreaming. They were actually giving me £5 off any No7 product!! I have always associated this particular brand with old people, probably because I had only ever seen my granny using it! Anyway, so my sister and I checked out the No7 stand and it wasn't too bad. I was originally going to get a plum coloured lipstick, but instead I got a lip liner in a lovely pink/red shade called 'Blush'.

No comments:

Post a Comment