Thursday 15 September 2011

BURBERRY BABY

I know anyone can waltz into a Burberry shop and buy something, but I feel as though I'm rather lucky because on Saturday I am going to the Burberry shop up in London with my Godparents and my sister, plus we get something like 20% off? It's something to do with my Godfather's job ( he's head of marketing at Starbucks!).
I'm probably not going to buy anything but my sister is looking to buy a classic Burberry trench coat. I'm insanely jealous, but then again, I'm only 15 and i have zilch £'s!!
Sorry for the lack of updates, Year 11 is hard work! I am seriously stressing out about my GCSE's! And once i get home after school I do homework, eat dinner and sleep (after playing my piano)! No time for blogging :(
I'll try and make sure that I update on the Burberry situation!

No comments:

Post a Comment