Sunday 25 September 2011

CRAZY TIMEZZZ

Oh my! Again i apologize for the lack of updates but hopefully ya know why! Anyway, continuing with the Burberry story...Well, let me start by saying that I want EVERYTHING in that flipping shop!! They have the most beautiful display of their new perfume, which i am now getting for my birthday, hanging from the ceiling! My sister also purchased a stunning, very classic Burberry trench coat. I am so jel, I cannot begin to tell you about it!
After a couple of hours in Burbs, my Godparents, my sister and I went for a bite to eat in Pret where I saw Kirsty Allsop! I forgot to check out her MAHOOSIVE wedding ring or engagement I'm not too sure. The only downside to the day is that i was feeling awful as i was ill at the time. Didn't stop me though! 
I'm rather worried at the moment as I(if you don't like reading things about people being  ill and so on then read no further) have an incredibly sore throat and when i  opened my mouth I had a big lump on the back of my throat/mouth, i seriously hope it isn't Tonsillitis as i really don't need it right now :( I'm also feeling rather odd to and my head is kind of hurting. If anyone thinks they might have an idea of what it is then please leave a comment below, thanks! 
Here is the advert for the new Burberry  perfume, with the most gorgeous lady on the planet!
Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment